Can't Open a New Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Open a New Ticket

I'm trying to open a new support ticket via the admin and I get a unformatted popup window (with coding) that says the page can't be opened at this time -- is support aware of this? 3dcart-Carlos 3dcart-Alex
    Joe Arbogast
    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Birdsafe, it worked for me just now. Are you clicking the question mark at the lower left, then "Open Ticket"?

Comment

I get the ticket window to open, but when I fill out all the info and submit the ticket is when I get the strange text window.
      Joe Arbogast

Comment

I got this today and Saturday when trying to submit a ticket.
        Attached Files

Comment

That's what I got as well.
          Joe Arbogast

Comment

pomona, your image is tiny. Convert it from a png to a jpg and it will do much better.

Comment

I just entered a ticket and was able to go through the complete process. I closed the ticket after I created it so Support wouldn't try to process it. Perhaps they fixed it in the last minute or so?

Comment

3dcart support - defined - seven threads to complete a support ticket hahahahaha

Comment

windycityparrot As always, Mitch, you're here for good help. Could you clarify what you're talking about? You're the only one laughing, and that's no fair to anyone else. If it's regarding opening new tickets for old issues, that can be explained. But if you're talking about the mess of tickets we had to sort through months ago, that wasn't on us. ;)

Comment

that\ would be ticket# XPH-758-43624 which stated open tickets are invisible so any ticket I submit is invisible - thank goodness for vipsupport where there are no ticket numbers so i can be ignored selectively - the issue is fixed it took more than a month

> Hi Mitch,
                    >
                    > Thanks for contacting us!
                    >
                    > In order to view your open tickets you must first log into your support
                    > portal account and then Click on "View Tickets" located along the top.
                    >
                    > Here is an article that may assist you :
                    > https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledge...support-portal
                    >
                    > If you have any further questions, Please feel free to contact Technical
                    > Support.
                    >
                    > All the best,
                    >
                    > Gabrielle Theodate

thank you for that but THEY ARE ALL MISSING had you READ the ticket with

the SCREENSHOT you would have notified someone that theres one more problem
                    with the V7 interface rather than emailing me with information i already
                    have

Hey Mitch,

I went ahead and checked into this and I have been able to confirm that Open Support tickets are not showing as they should on your site. I have escalated this ticket to our developers for further investigation. As our developers gather more information and arrive closer to a resolution, we will make sure to update you on this ticket.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

Victor Del Rio

Comment

the the issie was fixed ticket never got updated as stated in the prior thread

Comment

windycityparrot The issue you were experiencing affected very few customers. Our tickets send notifications to your e-mails, which you can reply to. Sure, the verbiage is written in a humorous tone, but opening new tickets for old issues isn't something you had to do. So it's kind of like this joke of yours is only funny to you because you were the only one in the audience. :)
                        All jokes aside, I'm glad the issue was handled, because now we can have different conversations in different threads instead of pieces of the same one!

Now if anyone else is experiencing the issue now, please let us know. Thanks!

Comment

my developer tells me the same thing "I don;t hear about these problems from any of my other clients" but then again today marks 33 days of consecutive up-time on the enterprise server bought from Walmart - the longest stretch of uptime I've seen since august 2015 - it's a muricle lord

Comment

windycityparrot Cheers to that!

o-BEER-CHEERS-facebook.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X