Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to "Add to Cart" from product (listing) page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to "Add to Cart" from product (listing) page.

For some reason (starting yesterday) the "Add to Cart" button on my product (listing) page stopped working. I have not edited the template. Sample product page:
    http://speakerrepair-com.3dcartstore...ne_p_1760.html

The "Add to Wish List" and "Add to Gift Registry" also do not work. I have a ticket with 3dcart already, but I wanted to post here as well just in case someone knew the answer right away. I'm wanting to go live with the store today.

Thanks!
    Eric

gls-3dcart.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OCSpeaker; 02-05-2016, 11:29 AM. Reason: Added pic

It looks like you are using HTML on the "in stock" field,

<b style="color: rgb(0, 153, 0);">In Stock.</b>

The problem is that HTML isnt allowed on that field, the quotes are breaking the javascript on the page, and so its breaking the add-to-cart button.
    There was no change done recently on your account, so, my best guess is that you must have recently made this change...

Please change that back to "In Stock" and if you want to make it red, you could do it on the template itself.

----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post
      It looks like you are using HTML on the "in stock" field,

<b style="color: rgb(0, 153, 0);">In Stock.</b>

The problem is that HTML isnt allowed on that field, the quotes are breaking the javascript on the page, and so its breaking the add-to-cart button.
      There was no change done recently on your account, so, my best guess is that you must have recently made this change...

Please change that back to "In Stock" and if you want to make it red, you could do it on the template itself.
      Ahhh! I didn't know you couldn't put HTML there. Thanks so much, Gil. Funny thing is that's really the only thing I modified from stock. It's working now. :)

Best,
      Eric

Comment

Working...
      X