Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ONLY show United States during checkout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONLY show United States during checkout?

Using version 7.1.5:

I've gone into the Shipping > Country List > and selected United States only. But during checkout customers are still able to select other countries. Is there any way to just have United States as the default country with no option to change it?

Thanks,
    Eric

When you set up your shipping methods, it'll ask for country/state and customer group, do you have that set to US only?

Comment

We had to manually edit the code for checkout step 3 to remove all countries other than the United States. The settings removed all other countries from checkout step one, but not step three. That was many years ago though and may not be the same problem you're having. If it is, I would be happy to share code.

Comment

Originally posted by Toobusy View Post
        When you set up your shipping methods, it'll ask for country/state and customer group, do you have that set to US only?
        I can't figure out how to set the Free Shipping option to US/ALL. It is currently set to ALL/ALL. However, today it's only displaying United States as the country option, so it's actually working like I want it to now.

Comment

Working...
        X