Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to show credit card payment option BEFORE customer enters address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark
    replied
    What was the fix?

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFabllc
    replied
    thecartdesigner what do you charge to fix this? Ours does not show a CC payment option until you fill out the address either.

Leave a comment:

• OCSpeaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark View Post
    I am sure we have lost lots of sales for this reason as well. Not being able to display payment options to potential customers is a big drawback. It's been this way a couple years......
    Mark,

Shuan thecartdesigner fixed this problem for us. I would recommend contacting him.

Thanks,
    Eric

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    I am sure we have lost lots of sales for this reason as well. Not being able to display payment options to potential customers is a big drawback. It's been this way a couple years......

Leave a comment:

• elightbox
    replied
    I spoke with 3dcart and they say that Authorize.net requires the address to display the credit card field. If this is the case, is there any way around it by editing the template/code?
    This is not true. We have ours showing all the time. Ask Shaun thecartdesigner to modify your template. Should be a quick fix.

Leave a comment:

• OCSpeaker
    replied
    Originally posted by thecartdesigner View Post
    OCSpeaker Do you have groups set in your 3dcart payment for authorize under advance options?

I spoke with 3dcart and they say that Authorize.net requires the address to display the credit card field. If this is the case, is there any way around it by editing the template/code?

Thanks,
    Eric

Leave a comment:

• OCSpeaker
    replied
    OCSpeaker Do you have groups set in your 3dcart payment for authorize under advance options?

Under Authorize.net > Settings > Advanced Settings > Customer Group is set to ALL. Is this right?

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OCSpeaker
    replied
    What are you using for your cc processor. CC field should show without entering info.
    We are using Authorize.net. The site (if you want to test it) is http://www.glsaudio.com

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    What are you using for your cc processor. CC field should show without entering info.

Leave a comment:

• How to show credit card payment option BEFORE customer enters address?

Using version 7.1.5 and one page checkout v2.

Is there a way to display the credit card payment option BEFORE the customer enters their address? It only comes up AFTER their address is entered. I had a customer call and ask why we don't accept credit cards and only PayPal. Of course we accept credit cards, but since he didn't enter his address he didn't see it. See attached picture.

Thanks,
    Eric
Working...
X