Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay orders and Fulfillment By Amazon possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCSpeaker
    replied
    Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
    Hmmm... How do you get an order to ship automatically from FBA when the order is placed through your site?
    There's a built-in module called "Fulfillment by Amazon". If you want the 2-way sync then that's extra:
    http://apps.3dcart.com/fba-fulfillme...ping-cart.html

It all works surprisingly well, aside from the eBay orders not syncing with Amazon. But orders from the 3dcart site work perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• rburton34
    replied
    Hmmm... How do you get an order to ship automatically from FBA when the order is placed through your site?

Leave a comment:

• OCSpeaker
    replied
    Just wanted to try once more on this issue. No one is doing this and has it working?

Leave a comment:

• OCSpeaker
    started a topic eBay orders and Fulfillment By Amazon possible?

eBay orders and Fulfillment By Amazon possible?

What I'm trying to do is when an eBay order comes in, it ships directly from Amazon (eBay > 3dcart > Amazon FBA). I have the Amazon working perfectly outside of eBay. So when someone places an order on the 3dcart site directly, it automatically ships from Amazon. The problem is when an eBay order comes through to 3dcart it's not working. I believe the reason is the shipping. I don't see any way to link the eBay shipping method to an Amazon FBA ID. Under "Order Comments" there is an error that says the shipping method is not linked.

Has anyone gotten this type of setup working?

Thanks,
    Eric
Working...
X