Product Entry for Donations & Dues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Entry for Donations & Dues

My store is for a non-profit entity and we want to have entries for a booster club (donations) and for member dues. My questions are as follows:

1. Booster club - there is no product deliverable, someone selects a giving level and makes a donation at that amount.

a. Since there is no product, what do I do about STOCK? Should I just put in a large number like 1000 or is there an entry to use for a non-stock product?

b. We have pre-set giving amounts at $100, $250, $500 and $1000. However, I want to provide the option for someone to customize their price so they could donate say $300. How would I go about doing this?

2 Member Dues - this a product in which the member inputs the amount they need to pay. How can I set up a product with a user-defined price between $1 - $5000 ?

Thanks!

As a point of reference, here is how I ended up doing this:

a. I set stock at 1,000,000. I figured that will last awhile.

b. No solution to this other than to have them add the DONATE product and put in the additional amount.

c. I set the product price at $1 and they can change the quantity to reflect the overall amount of the payment being made. $1 x QTY 50 = $50.

Comment

Working...
    X