Customer Group Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Group Questions

We have a customer that wants to login to our website and see just 1 specific manufacturer and their products (we have 15 different Manufacturer's now)
    I know we can set up customer group settings with special pricing for this particular customer, but I don't see where I can customize what they see on our store?
    Any suggestions on what would be the best way to achieve this?

Can you just provide them a link to products by that specific manufacturer?
    Joe Arbogast
    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

Not sure I'm following you, to clarify further there's going to be many different buyers and at different locations for this specific customer. I won't even know who they are until they place orders etc.

Comment

You could create a second store with just that manufacturer and use the multiple-store inventory sync feature.
        Joe Arbogast
        http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

That's sounds like a good option Birdsafe, Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ChannCL View Post
            I know we can set up customer group settings with special pricing for this particular customer, but I don't see where I can customize what they see on our store?
            Any suggestions on what would be the best way to achieve this?
            In the product where you set the pricing for each pricing level, there is a check box for "hide item on this level"... then you set the customer group to use the appropriate pricing level.

Comment

Being a distributor we have 150k+ different part numbers we sell, trying to figure out which option would be less time consuming. I think I could export all products and then excel them to the pricing levels then import back in...

Comment

Working...
              X