3DCart and eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DCart and eBay

Hello, Has anyone had to reauthorize their 'token' to use the eBay app. I have had the ebay app for some time and today when I went in to add a new template, I got a pop up that read:
    "error- auth token is heard expired. User needs to generate a new token for this application. I have spoken to phone support twice and have not been able to get an answer as how to do this. I have been told to go into my eBay account and choose "stores and orders" and click the :auth link". I do not have this choice of "stores and orders". I will appreciate ANY help.

Thanks,
    -Deby

Yes. We have had to reauthorize as well. The token for us had expired and 3dcart did not let us know. The only reason we caught it is because we saw Ebay orders that had not been shipped.

Basic support would not have a clue on this. They know only very basic stuff.

This is how you do the reauthorization: https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledge...ticle/View/637

Comment

Thank you, I will print that out and give it a try. I just spoke to eBay and got no where. Thanks.
      -Deby

Comment

Thanks again kbscoating, it worked!!!
        -Deby

Comment

the 3dcart ebay module simply does work it obfuscates inventory quantities on both ends - because of ebay limits although we have an 8000 item limit which may sound like a lot thats sku x inventory

this means we have about 2000 skus but we sell hardware - we keep 4 skus of inventory of 8000 pieces of small hardware alone so to use the module you have turn on/off individual skus
          if you employ seo best practices you have lots of internal cross links which you cant auto upload to ebay because you can't upload html linking back to your site

Comment

Working...
          X