No announcement yet.

Close Store doesn't work on home page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close Store doesn't work on home page?

Hello,

Just got set up with a Nano account for development and I'm trying to close that store. It works for all pages except for the home page, which still appears as normal. Is this by design? I'd like the home page to have the "closed" message as well.

I don't see a way to do this either :\
    - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Actually, the next day the home page DID show as closed. I'm not sure why there was a delay there.

Just to add more details... When I first tried this, I was logged into the admin. In the same browser the store appeared open, which is expected when logged in. However the home page also appeared open in a completely separate browser, which I hadn't expected. Not sure why.

Comment

Right - to test this properly you need to not have your IP address allowed, and you need to use a different browser on which you are not logged in.
        Even under those conditions, my home page still displays. :\
        - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

1. clear browser caches and refresh. Store is probably cached on your browser or even on your ip which would allow you to see your store live still. Even though it is closed. This would not apply to anyone else but you. Everyone else should see as closed.
          2. If you switch between legacy and new admin, certain settings can kick on/off with the admin change.
          TheCartDesigner.com
          Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
          100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X