Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did WYSIWYG and/or java get turned off with Chrome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did WYSIWYG and/or java get turned off with Chrome?

In Chromium it no longer switches to WYSIWYG, in either old or new admin. In Firefox it still works ok.

We have seen same and more. The css breaks inside the old admin. Sometimes it works but increasingly it doesn't. This applies to all browsers. This started 2 or 3 weeks ago.
    Luxlife

Comment

Thanks. Is this something that should fix itself, or is it a permanent move?

Comment

I have not seen these problems. But I am using the new admin.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DCuser View Post
          Thanks. Is this something that should fix itself, or is it a permanent move?
          We don't know. Maybe one of the 3dcart moderators can chime in.
          Luxlife

Comment

Any updates on this problem???

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
            www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

3DCuser You should not be using Chromium as a browser unless you are a on a linux based system. If you are on a windows or mac you should be using Chrome. That may be where part of your problem is because Chromium is Open Source and does not auto update in windows or mac. So if you have used it for a long time it probably has never updated to current standards.

In turn I highly doubt 3dcart or any other cart system will support Chromium browser. Nor should they have to since it is Open Source

You can find more detailed information here: http://www.howtogeek.com/202825/what...um-and-chrome/
              Last edited by thecartdesigner; 08-23-2016, 02:13 PM.
              TheCartDesigner.com
              Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
              100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X