New Abandoned Cart Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Abandoned Cart Module

Anyone successfully using this new module? Never saw any announcement from 3dCart about it -- we haven't had a Release Notes for a few months -- I set it up after turning off the old module -- nothing happening. Shows no stats, no emails being sent. I thought it had to do with the scripts problem we were having but support fixed that but still nothing on the Abandoned Cart Saver.
    Joe Arbogast
    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Ours still says "coming soon"... What cart version are you on?

Comment

7.2.4 - it just became active about a week ago for us.
      Joe Arbogast

Comment

Has anyone from 3dcart been on here lately? they did a big push and then vanished it seems like. It feels like nothing new has been done since V7 was forced out. no new development news. Just a bunch of hey buy our design packages, hey buy our SEO package, hey sign up for design packages win a kindle fire... what about feature roll outs? bug fixes? finishing touches on the admin panel that seems to be left as is since its release? are those forward moving projects non existent anymore?

Comment

ISCCoils For release notes of the newest versions you can head over to http://forums.3dcart.com/forum/shopp.../announcements where the release notes are posted every update. The push you are referring to is likely during our 7.0 rollout. We still post release notes when we update the cart and the latest update should be coming out within the next month or so, with accompanying release notes.

Comment

Working good for me ...

Comment

I have enabled the new abandoned carts module sometime ago - but the dashboard message remains the same. Not sure if 3dcart has to update the widget. I am on version 7.2.4
              Sue
              Fabric Garden
              fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

Yes...I have enabled the new module and disabled the old. Funny thing, the new module contacted every abandoned order since I started with them. But so far in the last week has recovered about 2%. Anyone else have a recovery rate?

Comment

Are making a series of e-mails, or just one. I am torn as the best practice for abandoned cart e-mails.

Comment

Only sends 1. If there are controls to send more with offers, I don't see it.

Comment

kalaja Can you please tell me how you accessed the report you show in your photo. Thanks. Deby

Comment

Originally posted by J'aime Paris View Post
                        kalaja Can you please tell me how you accessed the report you show in your photo. Thanks. Deby
                        You should be able to see that report on the dashboard. For me it is right below sales.

Comment

Originally posted by robschlein View Post
                          Only sends 1. If there are controls to send more with offers, I don't see it.
                          robschlein -- within the module you can add more emails and the intervals at which they are sent.
                          Joe Arbogast

Comment

ohc Thank you. I'll try that

Comment

J'aime Paris Dashboard , very impressed with module , just make sure you set notification intervals properly..

Comment

Working...
                              X