Godata feed not importing entire inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godata feed not importing entire inventory

If you use Godata for your feeds, better check it. I have over 2000 products and only 250 or so were imported for my feed. Made no changes, just happened. I just called Godata feed and they said they are aware of an "issue" and working on it with 3Dcart. Keep on your feeds. 2nd time in less than a month that there was a problem with Godata Feed and it was nothing that I did. Maybe Godata isn't the best to use for feeds. Anyone use another company??

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
    www.sunshinedaydream.biz

SunshineDaydream Hey, I tried reaching you via the number we have on file but I wasn't able to get in touch with you. I'm also sending you a personal email and a Private Message here just to make sure I'm able to reach you through one of these avenues. When you can, feel free to reply to my email or PM with any information regarding this GoData Feed issue, including any open tickets you may have.

Comment

UPDATE - We spoke with GoDataFeed and they confirmed the issue being on their end, but they are working to resolve it and we have reports of some merchants saying that their feeds are working correctly at this time.

Comment

It has been fixed. Thank you for reaching out Victor.

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
        www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

Working...
        X