A couple 'Category' Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple 'Category' Questions

1. In the category page, how can I change the default text in the pulldown sort menu from 'Order By' to 'Sort By'? I'm not seeing an option for this in 'Store Language' or in category_0.html.

2. If you take a look at my site HERE, and go the category on the left titled 'Camping Heaters',for example, there are only 2 products currently in that category, but my site is displaying empty border boxes on the right. How can I get rid of them?

It looks like you've bordered your product listings- i'm actually interested in how you did that- but if you have it set up to show 3 products per row, you're going to have that empty space.

Did you change one of the templates?

Comment

yeah, I just set the border to 1px in the appropriate html files (had to set it in the category, search and home files). I have it set for 3 columns, but why would it show 2 smaller emply columns on the right, when there are 2 products?

Comment

1. I'm not positive on this one, but I think the wording "Order by" is automatically generated by the cart and can't be changed unless 3Dcart makes some coding changes on your site.

2. It looks like you've got some extra cells in your category template somewhere. Try looking in that template and see if you inadvertently have some extra cells between or near the following code:

<!--END: ITEM_TEMPLATE_2-->

<!--END: CATEGORY_ITEMS-->

I looked at your source code and saw two extra sets of <td> tags with blank spaces containing "&nbsp;".

Not sure where else to look...
        Last edited by ScribeTime; 04-02-2008, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X