Order detail totals don't match summary totals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order detail totals don't match summary totals

New issue over the past 2-3 weeks. We edit orders all the time. Recently, random edited orders are not updating the database properly, so the order detail is correct, but the manager screen, rollover info, and sales reports are not updated. The only fix is to re-open the order and force it to recalculate shipping. Once that action is done the totals are fixed for that order. Very strange. It was 1-2 a day, now up to 5-6 a day. Sounds like an indexing issue to me. Tickets are opened, response is slow, forums to the rescue. Is anybody else seeing this???

Yes, thanks for the workaround. I had the issue yesterday .

Comment

Whew! Sorry, that you're having issues too but glad I'm not alone in this. The recalc shipping workaround should NOT be a permanent fix for this. We have been processing in the same manner for years but this issue just started a couple weeks ago. I have an open 3DC internal developers ticket running on this. I'll post what I find out as soon as I find out!

Comment

Yep! We are having troubles with this too. Watch out if you are capturing the funds through 3dcart's store manager (using the transactions tab at the bottom). Sometimes the amount captured (and paid) may not always match the total the customer should be billed for.

Comment

Sarah, is this issue a recent development for you too? We've always worked this way, these errors have only appeared withing the last 2-3 weeks. We're seeing at least a couple a day. Very strange.

Comment

We first noticed these problems on October 12th (it could have been a few days before that though). It seems there is something screwy that happened after an update. Another problem we are experiencing is if we alter the contents of a cart (in the store manager) and the customer has a discount promotion applied (State/Province specific) it recalculates the discount to enable all promotions (regardless of what Province the customer is in). Recalculate shipping does not work for this. We have someone at 3d looking into the issue and so far the help has been great but I am keen to find a solution.

Comment

We've tracked our issue back to Oct 11th, so it really seems that an update they applied at that time has caused this issue. I'm hoping 3DC monitors these forums. We've been trying to get answers since the 18th and so far all we know are that their developers are looking into it. Frustrating. Regarding your state/province issue, try forcing the "verify tax" action to see if it corrects the problem. We originally thought that was causing tax to calculate improperly.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion on the verify tax suggestion. Keep me updated on your progress with this and I will do the same. Let's hope we see some solutions soon.

Comment

Hello everyone,

The development team has been made aware of the issue where orders are not updating properly; requiring users to use the recalculate shipping feature in order to force the order details to reflect accurately. They are working on a fix for this issue right now; once I have more information regarding an eta I will update you all here in this thread. Thank you so much!

Comment

Their latest fix to solve this problem has created another problem with editing orders. Since the release, when you edit an order the shipping cost is zeroed out and left blank! GREAT.

Comment

Thank you for reporting the issue with shipping now being removed. So far we have identified this is happening when you attempt to add an item to an order and we have our developers working to address that right now. Were there any other scenarios where the shipping amount was removed when editing an order that you've encountered? Let me know here and I'll relay that back to the developers for us. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X