Cannot checkout on Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot checkout on Firefox

Second day in a row. Customer cannot check out after placing order in cart and clicking "checkout". Cart empty. Reported this to 3dcart who said it cannot be replicated (although we had a complaint and replicated it as well on three computers.) It was fixed (no issue said 3Dcart). Please check your sites.

Same happens for us. Happens with Chrome as well. Clear cache to duplicate it,

Comment

My customers don't know that. This is what I have posted on the checkout message.

Error message:

"You don't have any products in your shopping cart. If you are using Firefox and are having trouble, please use another browser. 3Dcart, our store platform, is having problems."

How do I find out how many FF attempts were made? We can't even send an Abandoned cart message

Comment

What would you suggest for a message now that it also happens with Chrome.

Comment

I changed it to:
          "You don't have any products in your shopping cart. If you having having trouble, please use another browser or call 866 309-xxxx. 3Dcart, our store platform, is having problems. "

Comment

Just now got off the phone with 3dcart and it is working. "Could not replicate" says 3 cart cart. However I was monitoring their attempts. We have a good chat program. Lot of attempts to checkout from Florida. Also, the front page was not rotating products. I am leaving the error message on the store:

"We are sorry, but it appears that there are no products in your shopping cart. If you cannot complete the order, please use another browser or call 866 309-xxxx. 3Dcart, the company that maintains our server is having problems."

After all, 3dcart should not have to worry about the error message, because this problem can't be replicated except by our three computers and the customer(s).
            Last edited by Davef; 12-06-2016, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Hey guys, would any of you be able to PM me a video of the issue occurring? One of our support agents spoke with Kay I believe and tested on both Chrome and Firefox without any success in replicating. In my own tests I am unable to replicate the issue as well. However, I do believe that the issue could be occurring and a video that I can forward to our developers would go a long way in helping rectify any issues. I will continue to test this from my side, but if you are able to record a video, please feel free to PM me the video so that I can make sure it gets to our developers as quickly as possible.

Comment

Hello Victor. Please be assured that if it happens again (and I sure hope not), I will send a video first.

Comment

Happening again: I have sent a video. Can't place order on Firefox. Safari and Chrome are fine. Don't know about IE.

Also, on 5 products the wrong price is displayed. It appears that the price displayed is discounted from the "savings". Just five products.
                  Last edited by Davef; 12-06-2016, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Order placement is now working on FF. Thank you, 3D Cart.

Comment

Thanks for the video Davef , we're forwarding that to our developers and we'll continue to work on your issue on the ticket you have open with Jamie. I'll be following the progress myself, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me any time!

Comment

Thank Victor. I appreciate the support! Regarding the second issue (price inconsistency), that is my mistake. I changed the drop down labels to "do not display" in the Settings. Therefore, on some options, the total picked up the higher option.

Comment

3dcart-Victor We are also getting so many issues with checkout that customers are experiencing. I can't replicate either, but we do take a huge number of calls of customers experiencing problems of one thing or another on the checkout page
                          Just saying we can't replicate it, it must be fine, does not make it so. We would double our sales if checkout worked flawlessly.

What makes the problems worse is that when there is an error, some fields get erased.

Comment

Hey elightbox , is the issue you're experiencing the same as Dave by any chance with FireFox or have you noticed it on multiple browsers? We currently have an issue open with our developers to look into this, and I'd be more than happy to add you to that so that they can go ahead and check into your store as well.

Comment

This is just awful. I can't even guess how many customers we are losing. Is anyone else besides eightbox and me having this problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X