New Captcha Needed ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Captcha Needed ASAP

Is there works in place for a new Captcha, for instance that Robot thing with the checkmark or verifying someone with images. I can't even tell you how many customers we lose because the captcha does not work correctly and they give up (as I would).

Which captcha are you using - the one that comes with your store or the recaptcha module? Switch to the recaptcha module if you haven't already.

recaptcha.png

- Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

The new invisible reCAPTCHA with the "I'm not a robot" checkbox is a necessity. The current reCAPTCHA with typing in street signs and storefronts is a pain on mobile.

Comment

JSCWebK This is currently a feature that we're working to release on our 3dcart stores. The current ETA is sometime early in 2017, but if that changes at all, I can go ahead and update you.

Comment

3dcart-Victor, glad to hear it's in the works. I watch a family member navigate our store this past weekend, and got some good insight into how a visitor uses our store. She gave up at the CAPTCHA, so I can only imagine how many other customers we lose when they bail out during the registration process.

Comment

Any update on this? We see live time what customers are doing on our site and I can't even tell you how much business we lose because customer give up on the Captcha. It simply does not work 50%+ of the time. I assure you this is happening on every store who hosts with 3DCart.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcart-Victor View Post
              JSCWebK This is currently a feature that we're working to release on our 3dcart stores. The current ETA is sometime early in 2017, but if that changes at all, I can go ahead and update you.
              Hi Victor, will this be in the next update? You guys do an awesome job and I know you only hear from us when we want to b**tch. I am glad it is in the works, just wanted if there was an updated ETA. Thanks again - Damiein

Comment

damiencaz I apologize for the late response on this, Victor currently isn't active on the Forums due to new assignments. I will be able to assist with any questions or concerns going forward. Regarding the Captcha update, it shows to be scheduled for release. At this stage it could be within the next 2-3 quarters, to better notify you of these 's updates we have a roadmap page. Not sure if it was provided before but here is the link just in case you want to check what's going to be released next:

https://www.3dcart.com/product-roadmap.html

Comment

Working...
                X