Custom Shipping Method not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shipping Method not working

Hello, I am struggling with this strange problem for quite some time. Out items gets drop-shipped by the manufacturer. I want to have a fixed shipping price for all items shippied in the US and another fixed price for all items shipped to Canada. I disabled the global Flat Rate option and created two custom shipping methods options - for US and for Canada.

The US shipping option shows up for US addresses but for Canadian addresses the Canada shipping option does not. User gets "There is no shipping option for the address you entered"

Following are the details:

US Flat Shipping: Shipping By Quantity
    Country / State: US / All, In settings, Markup: 0
    Advanced Settings: Min weight: 0, Max weight: 150, customer Group All.
    Edit Range: 1-10 Shipping $10.00 per Item

Canada Flat Shipping: Shipping by Quantity
    Country / State: CA/All, In settings Markup: 0
    Advanced Settings: Min weight: 0, Max weight: 150, customer Group All.
    Edit Range: 1-10 Shipping $20.00 per Item

Why doesn't this work ? We have to process these orders manually as Phone Orders.

If I turn on the global Flat Rate for all countries and for all states, that shows up in Checkout page for Canadian shipping addresses.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

I have mine set for shipping by weight and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I've had problems with shipping calculations for years with no real resolve. Hopefully someone else can chime in, but I just talked to support again last week about the shipping calculation issues I have. Maybe someone else knows more than we do?

Comment

@mSam_3dc Have you been able to figure out the custom shipping method by quantity?

Comment

Working...
      X