7.4.1 Broke Amazon Import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.4.1 Broke Amazon Import

Anyone else seeing that the Amazon Order Import is not functioning after being updated to 7.4.1? What are you doing to get orders done until they fix it? (Have a ticket in).
    Joe Arbogast
    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Broke how you view additional images for your products too. I can't really comment on the amazon import, but it seems the updated version is going to cause store owners a little trouble and cost them time....someone doesn't realize time is money

Comment

Hey guys, we have our developers looking into this issue, I don't have an ETA just yet, but I'm working on getting one from our developers and I'll update you guys as soon as I have some more information for you.

Comment

YES, mine got stuck. They finally got it going again, but this is the second time in a week. As far as a workaround, I have ShippingEasy also import the Amazon orders so I can process them. It's a bit more complicated than going via 3dcart since I have integrations with my backend inventory system. I also set up a customer group called "Amazon" that allows me to enter orders manually in 3dcart and not require payment.

Comment

3dcart-Victor Please do not roll out update in the middle of December. We appreciate the updates, but this is not a time to create issues. Most companies do a freeze on rolling out updates around the holiday season.

Comment

elightbox I do truly apologize for any issues associated the latest update. We normally reserve updates around this time for necessary fixes, and in this case, unfortunately, we did have a hiccup. But I will be following up with our development department to ensure that our merchants stores are ready to roll for the holidays.

Comment

Working...
            X