Admin crashes while creating product after I update custom file names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin crashes while creating product after I update custom file names

I am having a weird bug since being upgraded and I have not been able to find a work around. I use custom file names for my URLs. Every time I create a product, update the filename, save it and then try and update the filename in the SEO section, the admin crashes. I have tried doing this with one tab open and also with two tabs open. Right now I always have to have two tabs open (so only the one one page crashes but I am still logged into admin) otherwise I have to keep login back into admin every time I hit update file names. Then I have to go back to the product to finish working on it. It is a time waster! I am using Chrome. Not sure if anyone is experiencing this? Thanks! Dana

Danab I've tried replicating this on your store and my own test store but I've been unable to so far. I went to your store, created a product (which has since been deleted) added a custom file name, saved, went to SEO Tools, updated file names, saved again, but did not get the admin to crash. I tried this on Chrome and Firefox. Are there steps I missed or extra information I could use to help replicate this?

Comment

3dcart-Victor It seems to be fixed and working now. I was able to add new products with no crashing.

Comment

Working...
      X