Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Message=49 No Products in Cart

Hi all,

Have you seen an increase in error message=49. No products in Cart. We have watched multiple Mouseflow videos where users add to cart then go to Cart and it says you have no products in your cart.

Our ecommerce conversion is down by 60% and the error message=49 is up significantly. Have y'all run in to this and what did you do?

Is your mouseflow showing them actually click to empty their cart? Because if they do, then that error page will show up.
    Joe Arbogast
    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

This has been happening a lot lately whenever a customer is trying add something to the cart. Tried different things to replicate the issue and came up with nothing yet. I had a customer tell me that he cleared his browser, then everything worked fine.

Comment

JoeBTI I've seen something similar happen when the customers are visiting the site using the old shared url, for example . Once the merchant gets to a secured page the url changes because you have a dedicated ssl . Now what sometimes happens the browser doesn't recognize that both are the same site and the cookie is dropped. This can also happen if the customer has the page cached, that will explain the one merchant clearing his cache resolving the issue. But I will check with support to be sure there are no trends coming from this.

Comment

3dcart-William This actually happened to me today, but I'm not sure what I did to lead up to this. I cleared only cookies in FireFox and I didn't get this message anymore. We haven't used the shared url in many many years. Actually I don't think we ever used it. Any ideas what I could do to fix this?

Comment

JoeBTI It seems to be related to the browser and what pages being cached. If there was a recent browser update it could have updated some setting which could restore old cookies. This would explain clearing the cache correcting the issue. It is difficult to confirm this because support has been unable to replicate what's being reported. If possible we can look further into this but we will need the browser and version you were able to replicate the issue on. Once you have that submit a ticket explain it happens sporadically but is fixed when browser cache is cleared.

Comment

We are still getting quite a few. over 1.1% of our traffic is getting these this week. Not sure if it has to do with us being moved to a new server or something else. CAn we force a hard cache clearing William? I know I can do it in settings and it seems I have to do this quite often. We need a better solution. Do you have one?

Comment

carolynlowe Sorry you're having problems with the traffic to your site. Just so I understand the issue correctly can you give me an example of whats going on? This thread is regarding browser cache but your explanation seems to be regarding the store cache setting in the admin so I just want to make sure I respond properly.

Comment

Working...
                X