Back End Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back End Down

Back end down. Was extremely slow, will not load now.

Front end works. Anyone else?

BP

my front end and back end are down...and I'm at position 9 in the telephone queue which means I'll be on hold for up to 45 minutes

Comment

Admin and storefront have been extremely slow today for only one of our stores.

Comment

Actually it is only certain parts of the back end. So far, "Orders Shipped" is unreachable.

BP

Comment

Just looked at http://status.3dcart.com/ and it appears there is an issue.

Comment

The status says that it's resolved:

Resolved - Our engineers fixed the issues that was causing a few stores to time out. This incident is now being closed.
            Mar 27, 16:29 EDT

Comment

Edit: Thanks for the replies.

Things are still not correct on my end. Still having issues.

BP
              Last edited by Brtp4; 03-27-2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

They're having some problems but calling paid off. They restarted something and it came back up immediately

Comment

Our frontend & admin are both super slow....really not functional

Comment

Mine also. Still no bueno.

Comment

CORRECTION - NOT JUST THE BACK END.

BP

Comment

8:30pm came back into work to get caught up...still no worky

Comment

I'm glad I came over here because I just came out of my back end and it's slow as a snail....I was trying to check wait list and orders

Comment

called into 3dcart and they say it is working just fine...it is massively slow on my side (not a connection issue on my system)...I just got off the phone with my hosted network provider and I am super clean. punting back to 3dcart... Do a traceroute on your website and I bet you will see timeouts....tracert www.xxxxxx.com

Comment

Posted in Updates:

Recent Issues Accessing Site

Today, 09:41 AM

It has come to our attention that several merchants were having trouble accessing their stores and admin panels last night. Our admins worked to determine the cause but didn't find any issues on our servers. After checking the customers that were reporting this, it was noted that they are all in the central to midwest US area. Further investigation showed there were some ISP issues in those areas so this could be more of an internet routing/access problem. If anyone is still having problems accessing their store please contact support so we can investigate the cause and confirm the issue. Thanks, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X