X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    Hi Dave,
    Not available for a call right now, but, I will get someone from my team to reach out and help you out.

Leave a comment:

• DF-RecycleAway
    replied
    Great to hear from you Gonzalo! We do have a custom checkout template and have had 3dcart do custom work for us to get rid of a "Shipping Method Error" that plagued us for years. Now this dialog is causing problems in our checkout. When I last brought it up with 3dcart support, I was informed that it would take custom programming to remove the "shipping information has changed" dialog box, but that we shouldn't remove it, so that customers are reminded to double-check their shipping info. The problem is, some customers are getting stuck in the error and are unable to complete the sale - and it's so sporadic that it's difficult to pinpoint what mistake they are making that triggers the dialog to pop. Mr. Gil, my CEO and CFO would very much like to speak with you. Can you possibly get in touch with me so I can set-up a meeting? Many thanks, Dave

Leave a comment:

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    Hi there, 9 times out of 10 the issue is that you have a customized checkout template, and, something is broken in it. Perhaps additional Javascript, perhaps broken html, etc.
    My suggestion would be to rename the checkout template, so that it starts using the default again, then measure and see if the issue occurs.

Leave a comment:

• Customers stuck in "shipping info has changed" error / dialog

HI all, this is my first post. On our two 3dcart hosted ecommerce sites, TrashcansWarehouse.com and RecycleAway.com, customers are often getting stuck in a "shipping information has changed" error / dialog in our Checkouts. Using HotJar I am able to capture and see some of the customers getting stuck in this error. Some abandon cart, while others try 2-3 times to correct their shipping information and try again. The problem is, they don't know what information has changed, or what to correct, and even when they reenter all info they are prevented from clicking the "Complete Order" button. Has anyone else seen and resolved this or a similar issue? Any thoughts or suggestions would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you! Dave
Working...
X