Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue Browse by Category & Top Sellers Section not loading and affecting our website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TangoPixel
    replied
    ebeegirl Loads fine for me also

Leave a comment:

• JoeBTI
    replied
    Seems to be loading fine. Very slight delay on certain categories I clicked on. I tried attaching a screen cast, but it does not allow me too.

Leave a comment:

• Issue Browse by Category & Top Sellers Section not loading and affecting our website!

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

When our website loads you will see all the categories and top sellers listed on the left side of EVERY web page that loads. Click on any category on the left side under "Browse by Category" and you will see the category page loads; however, the left "Browse by Category" and "Top Sellers" section which should load take forever to load.

I will submit .jpgs to show you what the page should look like, then click on any category on the left and just leave it there - you will see it takes forever for the category and top seller section to eventually load - also facebook like button which appears on most category pages as well is showing the same issue.

Take a look at my attached .jpgs. Ticket submitted but we need to get this fixed soon! our site www.ebeehoney.com

How long is it taking to load for others?? Tested on 3 computers and happening on all 3, called support and he stated I see you've had a similar issue - I asked when he stated 2015! I said stop looking at past tickets - this is a brand new issue!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ebeegirl; 04-23-2017, 08:09 AM.
Working...
X