Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now getting security alert on ssl certificate that is not even ours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now getting security alert on ssl certificate that is not even ours!

ok our site was very slow and after 14 hours it seems to be working now - however now we are getting a security alert when we try to download emails to a SSL that is not even ours???? We are very concerned right now with whatever was done on the server has connected our account to someone elses SSL - I'll attach the alert we are getting - anyone else having this issue
    Attached Files

Running into the same issue! Customers are being turned away from our site saying that it is insecure because the SSL has changed to only be "*.3dcartstores.com" domains; not our domain. Why did this change? Technical support isn't answering phones. I tried putting in a support ticket, but it's not going through (likely because the SSL is whacked out).

Really upset right now! Did you get any answers?
    Webmaster: Texas Media Systems

Comment

Did you look under Settings>General>Store Settings to see how the secure URL is listed? Make sure its not set at mydomain.3dcartstores.com

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBTI View Post
        Did you look under Settings>General>Store Settings to see how the secure URL is listed? Make sure its not set at mydomain.3dcartstores.com
        It is not. The SSL Certificate changed.Though it didn't hurt to check and make sure that setting was still pointed to the correct URL, so thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

ebeegirl have you been able to get through to Support at all? I have not. I have an open ticket, but cannot get a response back for what is an extremely pressing issue.

I was on hold for support for 27 minutes before being forced to leave a message. I tried again an hour later and was at position "6" for over 30 minutes before giving up. I have not been contacted by 3dcart since first leaving a voicemail and opening a support ticket at 1:30 CST. Just FYI for anyone trying to get ahold of them as of 6pm CST.
          Last edited by TMS Clint; 04-24-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

It doesnt appear I am having issues with my site but out of the blue today I cannot get email from the store on my iPhone. Get a message that there is an issue with the SSL and that it is no longer trusted. i click on the Geo trust icon on my site and all seems ok. I do not get any popups on the site - just the email. Email is fine from my laptop. No setting were changed.

Comment

Quick survey: Those who are having trouble with their SSL, did you purchase it through 3dcart or a different provider?

Comment

As of 9am CST, my SSL is working as intended.

Comment

SSL for our website is functional however was never not functional. What is still broken is the security certificate warning when trying to FTP to our website. Is anybody having FTP SSL certificate warning??

Comment

Interesting --mine seems to be working and I did get it through 3dCart - but got a failed PCI scan this morning due to wrong identity.
                    Joe Arbogast
                    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

hoosierdraft All ftps that I see under .3dcartstores.com show 04/23/17 6:24:27 AM - Certificate expired!
                      TheCartDesigner.com
                      Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
                      100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

What the heck is going on?

Comment

ALL FTP now show certs as current
                          TheCartDesigner.com
                          Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
                          100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter