Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am not a Robot - Option

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am not a Robot - Option

    Hey Guys, I see that a new reCaptcha is being rolled out. How do we get the 'I am not a robot' option on our site? Any help would be awesome! Thank you! Damien

  • #2
    I'm not on 7.6 so I don't know for sure, but I'd guess the Modules section.
    - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DeanP View Post
      I'm not on 7.6 so I don't know for sure, but I'd guess the Modules section.
      I just noticed, I am on 7.5 - I am not sure what that means.

      Comment


      • #4
        7.5 is the 3DCart version you are on. I am assuming that the new reCaptcha being offered is for version 7.6 from what Dean is saying. All stores will eventually get updated.
        http://www.pack-secure.com

        Packaging and Shipping Supply Specialists

        Comment


        • #5
          we are on 7.6 .. I'm not robot is activated ...

          Comment


          • #6
            We're on 7.6 and NONE of the reCaptcha module is working for us. Any help? GonzaloGil 3dcart-Carlos 3dcart-Henry

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AmagArtwork View Post
              We're on 7.6 and NONE of the reCaptcha module is working for us. Any help? GonzaloGil 3dcart-Carlos 3dcart-Henry
              That's weird, sorry it's not working right. The best thing to do is to open a support ticket, so we can look into it. From here, i don't have any info on your account, so its hard to help out. But, if you put a ticket #, i can get it escalated and looked at asap.
              ----------------------------
              Gonzalo Gil
              3dCart Support
              800-828-6650 x111

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post

                That's weird, sorry it's not working right. The best thing to do is to open a support ticket, so we can look into it. From here, i don't have any info on your account, so its hard to help out. But, if you put a ticket #, i can get it escalated and looked at asap.
                I did put a ticket in and it is already corrected. Thank you for the quick response.

                FYI. This happened on BOTH my websites. You might want to have someone check any website that was upgraded.
                Last edited by AmagArtwork; 05-30-2017, 12:28 PM.

                Comment


                • #9

                  GonzaloGil I noticed this on initial roll out with a client that it is a new block for recaptcha. I am guessing in the Knowledgebase there was suppose to be simple instructions for adding the new html but there is currently no instruction for users that have previously modified files.
                  Last edited by thecartdesigner; 05-30-2017, 04:42 PM.
                  TheCartDesigner.com
                  Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
                  100% Independent 3dcart Expert


                  Follow Us on Twitter

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just moved to 7.6 -- no reCaptcha V2 that I can see in Modules.
                    Joe Arbogast
                    http://www.birdsafestore.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Birdsafe View Post
                      Just moved to 7.6 -- no reCaptcha V2 that I can see in Modules.
                      There is no new module, its the old module "reCaptcha" with a new option to make it invisible.
                      ----------------------------
                      Gonzalo Gil
                      3dCart Support
                      800-828-6650 x111

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not mine -- it sill shows Normal Compact and Invisible as the options - -no "I'm not a Robot"
                        Joe Arbogast
                        http://www.birdsafestore.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Birdsafe View Post
                          Not mine -- it sill shows Normal Compact and Invisible as the options - -no "I'm not a Robot"
                          You must have customized your templates then, the page(s) that have captcha were updated, so, either you need to revert those templates to the standard, or, compare them to get the difference.
                          ----------------------------
                          Gonzalo Gil
                          3dCart Support
                          800-828-6650 x111

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            GonzaloGil -- I wouldn't think it would have anything to do with the template -- the "I'm not a Robot" is not showing up as an option in the reCaptcha Module.
                            Joe Arbogast
                            http://www.birdsafestore.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Birdsafe View Post
                              GonzaloGil -- I wouldn't think it would have anything to do with the template -- the "I'm not a Robot" is not showing up as an option in the reCaptcha Module.
                              I contacted support and was told they are aware of the issue and working on it. You should submit a ticket.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X