No announcement yet.

I am not a Robot - Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birdsafe It doesn't actually say I'm not a robot under the module. Attached is a screen shot of the settings I currently have. The I'm not a robot is displaying on our site fine.

Last edited by JoeBTI; 05-31-2017, 01:15 PM.

Comment

JoeBTI -- thanks, but mine looks nothing like that.

captcha.JPG
      Joe Arbogast
      http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

Birdsafe That's because you have it set on invisible. The recaptcha is there but its literally invisible on your storefront. Select the dropdown and choose the "Normal" option and then the other drop down fields should appear. After you make those selections, then the I'm not a robot recaptcha should show.

You'll see the recaptcha icon on the lower right hand corner of your store from when its set to invisible. Hidden behind your Google reviews
        Attached Files
        Last edited by JoeBTI; 05-31-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

What's the purpose for using reCaptcha? I find it annoying on websites I visit.
          Jim

Comment

JoeBTI Thanks for that -- yes, I understand that. But I still do'nt have the "i'm not a robot" option -- Support tells me they are working on it.
            Joe Arbogast

Comment

As support just explained to me the "Default" setting is the "I'm Not a Robot" setting. It was there all along -- just not labeled as such.
              Joe Arbogast

Comment

what is strange is with this rollout - the recaptcha for our CRM is all messed up - had a customer call in today and stated they tried to send us a message and were getting an error about the code not matching - I thought it was their computer - so I went onto our CPU and sure enough - the recaptcha is not showing anywhere and when you click "submit" to send the CRM an error message pops up stating invalid and that recaptcha did not match - there is no recaptcha even showing now!

So I had to go into our CRM module and remove the recaptcha feature which is not good! We do not want all these robots sending us spam messages - how do we get it to work as it should and has been for years!

Comment

If I try to activate the send file feature in the CRM area this also does not show anywhere on our CRM page. Gotta love these rollouts - almost afraid to check on things as we can't possibly keep up with issues until customers finally let us know - I really wish that when a rollout happened our site would not be altered.

Comment

this is strange - I reverted back to the original template and captcha shows on CRM page - issue is now removing "Get Directions" mapping from google - we do not have a store location and this needs to be removed - if I remove this coding from the cotact us.html it removes the captcha as well:

<div class="storeInfo pad10 boxShadow">
                    <div class="header">
                    <h3>[store_name]</h3>
                    </div>
                    <div class="store-address1 item">[store_address1]</div>
                    <div class="store-address2 item">[store_address2]</div>
                    <div class="store-city item">[store_city], [store_state]. [store_zip]</div>
                    <div class="store-country item">[store_country]</div>
                    <div class="item"><strong>Phone:</strong> [store_phone]</div>
                    <div class="button store-loc"><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=

[store_address1]+[store_city]+[store_state]+[store_zip]" target="_self" class="icon-btn icon-btn-geopin">Get

Directions</a></div>

Why would removing the google mapping remove the captcha as well?

Comment

just got it fixed - seriously tired from this: removed this code from default contact us template to remove google mapping:

<div class="storeInfo pad10 boxShadow">
                      <div class="header">
                      <h3>[store_name]</h3>
                      </div>
                      <div class="store-address1 item">[store_address1]</div>
                      <div class="store-address2 item">[store_address2]</div>
                      <div class="store-city item">[store_city], [store_state]. [store_zip]</div>
                      <div class="store-country item">[store_country]</div>
                      <div class="item"><strong>Phone:</strong> [store_phone]</div>
                      <div class="button store-loc"><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=

[store_address1]+[store_city]+[store_state]+[store_zip]" target="_self" class="icon-btn icon-btn-geopin">Get

Directions</a></div>
                      <div class="clear"></div>
                      </div>
                      <div class="clear"></div>

Comment

Working...
                      X