Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All of a sudden CAPTCHA is not working with our 3dcart CRM??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of a sudden CAPTCHA is not working with our 3dcart CRM??

Just had a customer call to let us know they could not send us a message? They did not see a CAPTCHA area even though it was requesting one when they tried to send us a CRM.

I thought it was on their end and then I checked and sure enough no one can send us a message since we have CAPTCHA enabled with the module. If you try to send a message you get a popup stating the validation is not correct or something to that sort.

So I removed the checkbox in the module so no CAPTCHA is required now. But need to find out what changed? Was there a new release that just caused this issue as we have not touched that area of our website? We want to have CAPTCHA enabled so we don't start getting a bunch of spam emails.

I have reCAPTCHA checked and invisible under modules and when I try to create an account everything works fine - I'll attach the image - only thing I can find an issue with right now is the CRM area so I took off CAPTCHA in that area under the CRM modules so folks will not get an error message - but like to have a verification process otherwise our CRM box will be littered with garbage emails from spam bots.

Comment

Working...
    X