Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the Update Custom File Name feature now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Update Custom File Name feature now?

I may be blind but I cannot see the ability to update custom file names in the SEO section anymore. I only have the checkmark box to enable custom file names but the button to update them after you have made changes is gone. I am on 7.6.0

On 7.5, click on the green text to do that. Is it missing in 7.6?

CapturFiles-201706154_170665.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

We noticed this too. However, we set up new products with custom file names which appear to be correct when we visit the pages. It appears the software automatically makes the changes. 3dCart should confirm the changes or let us know if this is a problem.
      Last edited by Luxlife; 06-05-2017, 06:47 AM.
      Luxlife

Comment

Thanks Luxlife I read the update notes and did not see anything about it. Went a little crazy trying to figure out where it went. I did notice the pages seemed to be updating but wanted to make sure I was not missing something. I clone products for new listings to same on time (and change the file names to the new product which is when I would update the custom file names) so maybe 3dcart can chime in and let us know. =)

Comment

We often add products using the same procedure. Surely, this issue affects many merchants. One of the 3dCart moderators should comment and clarify.
          Luxlife

Comment

Working...
          X