Facebook Shop Integration Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Shop Integration Module

Has anyone tried using this yet? If so, any problems with setting it up? I click on the module and it says Initiate onboard process. I click on that and a new box opens and a pop up says "not enough permissions" and I can't complete the onboard process. And yes, my fb profile that runs my business page is already open before I try to start the onboard process.

Have been trying to talk to support about this, but got nowhere, and after being a long time customer, I feel their tech support is a joke.

So I am reaching out to the 3dcart community for any help or insight. (I have had more problems solved quicker here on the forum than dealing with support who many times just gives canned responses.)

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
    www.sunshinedaydream.biz

I am experiencing the same thing. Please let me know if they get you a solution. Thanks!

Comment

I also tried and got exactly the same issue. Clearly this is a bug that may be sorted out in a future release.
      Sue
      Fabric Garden
      fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

The bug has been fixed by the 3dcart developers, so it should now work for everyone. (It is working for me now.)

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
        www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

I'm stuck. I have tried this and only 1 product gets posted and it is one that is sold out (marked non-searchable). I tried disconnecting and re-connecting the module. I have no way to delete it from the shop section on FB. The ability to delete it is gone or hiding somewhere. So until I can delete it I had to remove the shop tab. Do you have a way to delete the products from FB manually SunshineDaydream?

Comment

Working...
          X