Product Comparison Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Comparison Module

Where is it ? I'm on 8.0 ...help me find it ...

Need to buy the app first. https://apps.3dcart.com/product-comparison.html

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBTI View Post
      oops , thanks JoeBTI

Comment

The V8 release notes don't say anything about it being a paid app and the linked knowledgebase article doesn't suggest it either. It reads as though they added this as a regular feature. It's not usual for 3dcart to state things this way otherwise. There might just be a bug that's keeping it from showing. You might want to confirm with support.

https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledge...ticle/view/835

Comment

kalaja Even if it is free and I am aware of the wording of the offer from 3dcart that bzeltzer mentions that makes it seem so, it more than likely would be packaged with the new CORE template set instead of the HTML5
          TheCartDesigner.com
          Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
          100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Has the new CORE template set been seen yet?

Comment

The Product Comparison is a feature included with Plus and Pro plans, you will need to purchase it separately for the other plans.

Comment

Also the core templates are still in beta but will be released globally once all the testing is done.

Comment

What is the projected timing for the core template release? Thanks.

Comment

What are the CORE templates? Anyone care to shed some light on this. Thank you.

Comment

elightbox It is a new template set. However to my knowledge it is not ready for prime time. I have it in a dev store and there are some major items not functioning properly as of yet.

So now there will be:

common
                      common-html5
                      common-core
                      TheCartDesigner.com
                      Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
                      100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

The product comparison was removed (The day I wanted to order it) from the app store. 3dCart confirmed that this will only be available for the CORE templates and it would NOW require "custom programming" for HTML5 templates. That blows! I can only imagine what the "custom programming" charge would be.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBTI View Post
                          The product comparison was removed (The day I wanted to order it) from the app store. 3dCart confirmed that this will only be available for the CORE templates and it would NOW require "custom programming" for HTML5 templates. That blows! I can only imagine what the "custom programming" charge would be.
                          In the long run, switching to a design based on the new core engine will be a good move. Your website will be faster and it'll be compatible with the AMP functionality so there should be an SEO boost. Also, I've designed a bootstrap site from scratch before and they're very easy to work with. This'll probably mean more & better updates over time from 3dcart. All that said, I wouldn't be surprised if the core engine takes 6+ months to be ready for prime time. I wouldn't jump on too quickly. I made that mistake with html5 and updates have been overly complicated since then.

Comment

Working...
                          X