anyone else have website down issues today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else have website down issues today

3dcart status shows everything running - we have been completely down for past 30 mins - admin and website - on hold with support

I do not miss this.

BP

Comment

ebeegirl Sorry you're having problems viewing the site. It seems everything is back up now, there was an issue earlier but everything should be fine now. Are you still experiencing any issues?

Comment

no but now emails not coming through at all - not an issue with too much mail in our inbox etc. Everything deleted and storage freed up - tried sending outside mail to website email and nothing. Been down for about 1 hour.

Comment

ebeegirl Do you currently have a ticket opened? I can have someone take a look at your account and check some settings. We will need to get some details also to isolate whats causing the problem.

Comment

right now on hold with support - going to have them check to see if our ip is blocked - every 6 months or so our own ip gets blocked. Don't ask me why - it's crazy. I've been on hold about 20 mins and up to number 5. Online support states 1 day if you send them a ticket to respond and then 30 mins or so when you call in prior to speaking to someone. What is happening to support? Gled you are online, but otherwise I would say last 6 months it's been very rough

Comment

10:14am and emails coming through again - orders placed 2 hours ago starting to receive emails again so it wasn't our ip being blocked.

Comment

ebeegirl Our admins were notified something was affecting email for multiple merchants and they were able to get it resolved. Sorry about the experiences you've had with our support we are doing our best to make sure you are getting help soon as possible. Regarding your ip being blocked multiple times, this could be due to how you retrieve your email or how many time your client request to connect to the server. If it happens again create a ticket and send me the id. Being that it continues to happen there is something triggering it that needs to be investigated.

Comment

Working...
                X