DHL Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHL Issue

Anyone else have issues with DHL? Our DHL shipping module stopped working. It was working normally , suddenly no rates returned at all. Tested account connection , success . Placed several test orders but not even single shipping quote from DHL Express (international orders ). Didn't even realize ongoing issue until overseas customers let us know that they don't have DHL option anymore . It's same issue in all my stores ( 2 on 8.2 and one on 8.1 )

We checked our DHL shipments this morning and all is good over here. :-) I hope your issue has been resolved. D

Comment

It's working now ... just on time, before weekend .. did scared me for a moment.

Comment

We just heard from our customers that the DHL tracking is not working again. Is yours working?

Comment

damiencaz Sorry you're getting reports of DHL tracking not working. I can get this investigated for you to see what could be causing the problem. Can you open a ticket with an example order to look at? Thanks!

Comment

@damiencaz I had DHL rep here today in warehouse. He assured me everything is fine on their side..

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcart-William View Post
              damiencaz Sorry you're getting reports of DHL tracking not working. I can get this investigated for you to see what could be causing the problem. Can you open a ticket with an example order to look at? Thanks!
              Great, thank you William. We have opened up a ticket (ZXH-446-19835) - Thank you again as we are still having issues with the tracking.

Comment

Thanks! I have someone looking into it now and checking to see if its anything global. You should get a response soon. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                X