SOAP API Not Responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOAP API Not Responding

Anyone else experiencing a problem with the SOAP API? Suddenly started to get connection error messages about an hour ago.

I just tried for the 1st time to upload a new data feed from my store to a new shopping management feed service using the SOAP API and received a "download failed" error message. I assumed that it was something on my end, but after seeing your post I'm going to open a ticket.

Comment

Intermittent problems all day for me. Doesn't show any issues on https://status.3dcart.com/.
      Last edited by JoeBTI; 10-23-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

We apologize for the error messages for the Soap API connections. Are there any tickets open with error details I can escalate? We can look into this right away.

Comment

Ticket I submitted is JRA-387-21590.

Problem has been very intermittent.

Comment

warrisr Thanks for the ticket id, we will have someone look into this right away!

Comment

Hi 3dcart-William I have an open ticket #: IUU-219-54311

Comment

We are also having the problem from our internal systems, and Searchspring hasn't been able to index recently either. Started around noon.

Comment

Spoke with Searchspring and they are seeing it as well on the REST API, so it doesn't look like its just limited to SOAP.

Comment

Talked to 3dcart and sounds like they got it fixed. Its working for us now.

Comment

The SOAP API appears to be working for us now as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X