MASSIVE Increase in Incomplete Carts Starting June 26, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MASSIVE Increase in Incomplete Carts Starting June 26, 2017

Looking at 8 years of historical data on our incomplete carts, I see that on June 26, 2017 the number of incomplete orders jumped 10 fold on that day and held at that level per day until mid July when it about tripled or more again - so that now, our average number of incomplete orders created per day is 30 to 50 times what it was on daily basis for the last 8 years.

The "Step" levels vary from 1 to 4 - the spread seems relatively consistent.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else sees this same situation. (I exported incomplete orders then subtotaled the number by day in Excel)

3dcart-Geronimo @3dcart Can you shed some light on what may have happened behind the scenes on that day?

Here are a couple of screen caps showing the daily number of incomplete carts before and after June 26, 2017 and also for about the next month into August. The increase in the average number of carts is huge and then it continues to increase. This data goes back 8 years and all dates prior to June 26, 2017 look about the same as those shown in the screen cap - single digits. Daily Incomplete Carts May-July 2017 Capture.PNGDaily Incomplete Carts July-Aug 2017 Capture.PNG

Comment

UGH can someone please explain how to post images in this forum that are actually click-to-enlarge and can actually be enlarged? The images I just posted are plenty big for easy viewing, I selected "full size" during the attachment process, and yet, there they are, tiny, unreadable, and not clickable.

Comment

Working...
      X