Homepage Carousel timing issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homepage Carousel timing issues

Hi everyone - we finally launched our new store on 3D Cart TheCandylandStore.com (if you have time check it out we would love feedback) but my question is with the carousel timing. I know the timing is in milliseconds so if we wanted the banners to more every 4 seconds that would be 4000 milliseconds. Except no matter what time I put it to I can't seem to get it to change from about 6.5 seconds. Not that its a huge deal but I just wondered if anyone has a quick fix for this.

Thnaks
    Paul
    The Candy City &
    The Candyland Store

candyman3597

Does it say 4000 currently when you go into the module? If so, Have you gone in to store settings and cleared store cache and refreshed?
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Yes it does - and we refreshed the store cache but it just doesn't seem to do a thing the timing still stays at 6.5 seconds

Comment

In the Module under Advanced Settings, there are 3 fields at the top - Delay, Width, Height. I assume you have 4000 in the Delay field. What do you have in Width and Height?

Also - do you have Atkinson Peanut Butter Bars? Every Amazon seller I come across has buyers griping about freshenss in the reviews. :\
        - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Working...
        X