Shipping setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping setup

Apologies if this has been covered before but i am having trouble setting these up, i am new to 3dcart.

I am based in the UK and trying to add royal mail and my UPS account, i tried a test on the UPS setup and it said working fine but when adding products to the cart im having no luck.

I imported the products from my old site but i think i need to add weights to them for this to work?

Any help much appreciated

Sounds like you only entered your credentials under Settings -> Shipping -> Shipping Settings. Did you setup the methods under Settings -> Shipping -> Shipping Methods?

If the weight or dimensions are NOT entered, then I'm 99% positive that 3dCart uses the default value of 1 for weight and dimensions. So the rates should display.

Info on setting up shipping methods: https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledge...y-3dcart-store

Royal Mail Info: https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledge...ipping-methods

Comment

Make sure you also have the region settings correct for each method.
      Region Settings.png
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the reply, most of my products dont have weights as they werent needed on my previous site, are dimensions and weight needed or just weight?

Comment

1. Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager
          2. Use the left hand navigation menu and go to Settings ->Shipping
          3. Next, click on the "Enter Settings" button located in the "Shipping Settings" section
          I dont see the "Enter settings" option, am i doing something wrong?

Comment

In real time shipping settings i only have USA options, is that a factor?

Comment

Does this help?

shipping2.png
              - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Working...
              X