Free Shipping Promotion Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Shipping Promotion Help

I have a free shipping promo that kicks in when orders ar over $99.00. It is setup just like 3dCart suggests.

I am finding that if an order is over $99.00 but a coupon code is used to bring under the $99.00 free shipping is still applied. How do I get this to work only when the final total (before taxes and shipping) is actually over the $99.00?

This is possible under the right circumstances, but I'd need more information so I can consider those circumstances.

What is the other coupon that is being used, and what does it do?
    - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Hi - The other coupons are basic promos 10% or 5% off order or we have a mailing list promo that takes off $5.00 from an order.

Comment

Seems that it should be part of the free shipping for a dollar amount but I guess not.

Comment

The trick here is to create additional stackable free shipping promotions that overlap and trigger at different values. And you want to change your existing $99 promotion to non-stackable.

Example:
          Free shipping promo A kicks in at $104.21. It can be stacked with a 5% off promotion. Together, the order value is reduced to $99.

Free shipping promo B kicks in at $110.00. It can be stacked with a 10% off promotion. Together, the order value is reduced to $99.

Free shipping promo C kicks in at $99.00. It can not be stacked with any other promotion. This is the one you have active right now.

Try that and tell me if it works please. I'm interested to know.
          - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

That is an interesting concept - I am going to give this a try

Comment

After asking another question i discovered a setting in the shipping tab that you can click to calculate the free shipping after discounts. I tried that and it seems to work.

Comment

Working...
              X