Printing merchant email new order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing merchant email new order

Changed computers and now when I get an email notification of a new order, the margins are too large and it cuts off the right hand side (that shows the price, tax, shipping etc). Is there a way to change the margins in 3dcart? (Yes I've played around with all the printing functions and nothing helps. It is the same whether I use outlook or smartermail to print off the email order)

I would think this is a fit to page setting in your printing options.
    - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

tried that. It didn't make a difference.

Comment

Well, margins aren't really a thing outside of word processing software. You'd need to provide a lot more information on what's going on. How were you printing? What was the process from top to bottom? What email client were you using when things were working the way you wanted? If web-based, what browser? What happens when you go back to the other computer? Have you changed your default order confirmation email template in the 3dcart admin?
        - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

New merchant order emails. Shows fine when viewing from outlook AND smartermail. When I print preview, shows the right columns are cut off. Prints the same, cut off columns. Even if I change the printer settings it does not make a difference. Same thing happens if I try from another computer. (my old computer has died and cannot be used). Haven't changed the template. Attached is what it prints. Its missing the column showing Subtotal, Discount,Shipping, Sales tax, Total. Also cuts off my email address at the bottom
          Attached Files

Comment

Talked with my IT guy. Apparently the new outlook doesn't support resizing emails to fit to page. Same with the SmarterMail I guess. This is why it is no longer printing properly for me. Would help if 3dcart could make the email new order a little smaller so it fits properly (and making the image smaller did not make a difference. The page is just too wide to properly fit)

Comment

Working...
            X