Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers Account in Multiple Customer Groups

Is this possible?

I would like to assign a customer to more than 1 group. I found an old forum post from 2012 that someone said that they had done this, but it doesn't seem like that to me.

On the customers account, under Other Information you just select which group out of the dropdown, but how could I select more than one?

This can't be done. The inability to select or filter by multiple criteria at once is a limitation that pops up in several places in the software.

Regarding the forum post from 2012: I haven't seen it, but my assumption is that the user just created another Customer Group. Like if you want to put someone in Group A and Group B, then create Group C and give it the properties and permissions of both A and B.
    - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

DeanP ah okay, I got it. No problem, I didn't think it was possible but never hurts to ask!

Just in case you were wondering... this is the old post where I read it, but I could have misinterpreted it.

Thanks for the response.
      Multiple logins with same email? OR......

03-24-2013, 08:56 AM

Hey!

I have several different customer groups and some customers are part of more than one group, but not all of them are. I need to know if there's a way to:

1) have an email used as a login multiple times (only with different passwords for each customer group);

OR

2) have the login be anything but the email address and allow the same email address to be used more than once.

This is proving to be a huge issue for me. Need help!

Comment

Working...
      X