Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop down menu

Hello all.

I've been working on our site and up to now everything has been going very smoothly. Although, I am having problems finding a horizontal dropdown menu for right below my main header image that will function. I initially used a css based drop down menu, which was interfering some how with my ssl cert (don't ask me why, that one went over my head) then I tried a free java script menu which for some odd reason didn't even show up on the page. Does anyone here have one that they might share? If you paid for your menu some where then please let me know where and I will go and purchase one, of course. I just desperately need one to ease navigation on our site.

Heellllllp? Please????? :confused:
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
    * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
    www.TrailerandTruckParts.com
    www.Trailer-Wheels.com
    www.iTrailerParts.com

oh oops here's our site

our site address might be helpful, duh. sorry

http://www.trailerandtruckparts.com

thanks in advance to anyone, who can help. would gladly help with anything I can in return, naturally.

Petra
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
    * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
    www.Trailer-Wheels.com
    www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

This one works well:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...rome/index.htm

As do some of the others in the category. Just upload the .js script and go!

Good luck!

Comment

A while ago 3DC set up a drop down menu that was integrated into the admin panel so that when you added a new page in the admin it updated the menu. Very convenient and it worked across all browsers. If you are interested you may want to drop them a line.

Comment

Thank you both!

I will contact 3dc to inquire about that menu, for sure. For now I did go to dynamic drive and find a compatible menu, and it's working great! (which was actually where I picked up that first menu that never worked with this site). Thanks again for the quick responses, it's nice to know that there are other 3dc users that can help!

Thanks!!!! :D
          (¯`v´¯)
          `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
          (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
          * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
          www.Trailer-Wheels.com
          www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

MAN you did that fast, and well. Might have to ask you some design questions!!

Comment

Thanks

Sure anytime, I've been coding html since 1999 even had my own biz miss-html.com but unfortunately had to sell. This is the first time I've used a commercial shopping cart so am trying to adapt. Used to use a free cart that I coded on my own. But anytime, just let me know and I'll help with any questions. Thanks for the kind words as well. :)
              (¯`v´¯)
              `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
              (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
              * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
              www.Trailer-Wheels.com
              www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

Working...
              X