Website down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website down

Our website has been down for 30 minutes. Anyone else?

We are not having any issues.

Comment

Hey Davef we are currently experiencing an issue with a number of our stores that our Server Administrators are working to resolve. We will posting updates over at status.3dcart.com

We apologize and will continue to post updates as we arrive closer to a resolution!

Comment

Mine is down as well

Comment

We have had 3 outages this week, supposedly they are "investigating".
          Handy site to have: https://status.3dcart.com/#
          Last edited by Squeegee79; 02-16-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Hey guys, I spoke with our Sever Administrators. It looks like there was a hardware issue that affected some of our environments and it is being addressed at this time and we have a current ETA of around 1 hour for resolution. If anything changes, we'll let you know and update our status page over at status.3dcart.com

Comment

Thank you for the update. I am concerned with the fact that there is no redundancy to prevent this from happening. I would have assumed that you guys could fail over to different hardware if there was an issue.

Comment

I agree. Need to have a redundancy system. if you lost Power, you have a backup like you did with the recent hurricane. So....why not protect the online stores when its a major problem with the servers. We understand to be down from time to time, but for hours is another story. It cost us money. longer were down, more were going to complain and get mad as well. Provide the service you say you can. Improve customer service. You could loose business with your long term customers perhaps. Just saying. Good luck and hope it comes up soon. Offer the best customer service on every level, and you'll succeed.
                Last edited by Choice Checks; 02-16-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Is my store the only one affected? If so, move the store to a stable server or whatever. I just lost a large custom order - I couldn't show them the product.

Comment

Originally posted by Davef View Post
                    Is my store the only one affected? If so, move the store to a stable server or whatever. I just lost a large custom order - I couldn't show them the product.
                    I feel your pain, but did you read the thread?

Comment

Thanks for feeling my pain :) I did not read the thread carefully. It was a post-reaction to a loss of a big sale. They will not be returning to try again and I don't blame them.

Comment

:) No worries. I hope it works out for you. I just emailed our sales rep expressing my concern over the lack of fail over measures, I would suggest that you do the same. Hopefully they will get some redundancy put into place.

Comment

Hey guys, please check your sites as they should be back up and running at this time. Again, we apologize for this issue, and we do not foresee any further problems accessing your stores.

Comment

My site is backup. Yeppie

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcart-Victor View Post
                              Hey guys, please check your sites as they should be back up and running at this time. Again, we apologize for this issue, and we do not foresee any further problems accessing your stores.
                              What happened? Also, we have been told that 3 times now.....I hope it is true this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X