ok - need someones thoughts on server issues that continue to happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok - need someones thoughts on server issues that continue to happen

We've had an issue going on for at least 6 weeks now - I have requested to change servers - continue to be told network issues or such and server change has not happened. Our website it slow to load - takes quite some time to load the categories on our website. Categories should appear along the left hand side of our website.

Now I am ticked off - our orders are down for a number of weeks now and today when this issue presented itself yet again - our website is ebeehoney.com - when you try to load our site in the lower left where it tells you things are loading a website by the name of legendaryusa.com is loading and our website is waiting for theirs to load. I will post a picture of what we see - now another ticket is already sent into tech.

I've requested to get our website off this flipping server. Sorry but I am ticked. Anyone have any ideas why another website would be trying to load when all we should see our things on our website loading! First thing comes to mind is someone mining bitcoin??? Just a thought since our website has had severe issues for a number of weeks now and I am not happy at all!

You can see from my screenshot that there are no categories loading and legendaryusa.com is trying to load????
    Last edited by ebeegirl; 02-21-2018, 11:43 AM.

Now I did some checking on legendaryusa.com and this website is also hosted by 3dcart and my guess is this server is so messed up it has no idea what website it should be loading!!!

Comment

Yeah, your site is loading extremely slow for me. Not sure why, but when you view the source on your site I see legendaryusa.com live chat script on your store. Seems odd...

<script type="text/javascript" src="assets/templates/beehoney-html5/js/functions.js?vcart=8.0.5"></script>
      <div class="hide">
      <script language=Javascript src="https://www.legendaryusa.com/3dlivechat/twlhtrack.asp?105077"></script>
      <script language=JavaScript src="https://www.legendaryusa.com/3dlivechat/twlh.asp"></script>
      </div>

Comment

ebeegirl Have 3dcart go in and remove the legendaryusa chat script call since they built your store. They used the same base for an unknown amount of stores, and the poor guy at legendary usa that is my client now has had to deal with it for at least a few years
        TheCartDesigner.com
        Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
        100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Your site is fast for me right now.

Comment

am I allowed to say WTH??? I'm a little ticked right now. Could this have come about with the last update as I would have thought I would have seen it prior to now?

Comment

I put a ticket in 4 hours ago and nothing - calling them I think I'm 12th in line.

Comment

I'm still waiting on the phone for 3dcart - tried removing that coding from frame.html and when I did that all my product pages disappeared from showing anything. So I had to add it back in - what a pain.

Comment

ebeegirl this is all you would remove:

<script language=Javascript src="https://www.legendaryusa.com/3dlivechat/twlhtrack.asp?105077"></script>
                  <script language=JavaScript src="https://www.legendaryusa.com/3dlivechat/twlh.asp"></script>

It would have been there since your store was originally built

I have always felt bad for him, especially because he is a really good guy. All though it went down there are still 200+ search results with the string. 3dcart used in almost every base store they built starting around the inception of html5 responsive.
                  Last edited by thecartdesigner; 02-21-2018, 02:25 PM.
                  TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Hello everyone! We are checking into this right now. This the first time we ever heard of this being reported. However, we'll get it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing.

Comment

Sean, you are a genius!

Comment

test my store now - removed the script and perhaps coincidence but store is flying again - 7 weeks or banging my head. Whoever is the owner of legendaryusa needs to get in touch with 3dcart since their store is terribly slow and never loads. 3dcart needs to do a search of all websites to find that 2 lines of code from every website and remove it from stores that are not legendaryusa.

Comment

3dcart-William

Just for reference I search only: legendaryusa.com/3dlivechat/ in case the scripts are split up. But this was reported multiple times since 2014. Every time I ran across it from clients moving from 3dcart to me, I would remove it.
                          TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

3dCart definitely has an issue. There are a TON of stores that have this legendaryusa script. .
                            Last edited by JoeBTI; 10-19-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I want to know how much bandwidth legendaryusa is using??? Or shoudl I say all the stores calling his store. I would imagine there are hundreds of stores out there. Crazy thing is why did it only affect my store recently, I would say the last 7 weeks?? Was there an update that sort of activated this script - we do not and have never used live chat.

You can't even bring up his store - it's almost dead in response time.

Comment

Working...
                              X