No announcement yet.

Options on many of our products have changed price randomly after 8.1 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options on many of our products have changed price randomly after 8.1 update

We use options for most of our products. Today we noticed that many of them are now off by 1 or 2 cents. This is random, not all products are affected, and not all options on the affected products are affected.

Anyone else have similar issues?

Same here. It started last Friday. I submitted a ticket on Saturday. Heard nothing. Called on Monday. Talked to someone who verified the issue and escalated it to development. I have not heard anything from development.

I go in there and change things back and within 24 hours it has lowered itself by 1-2 cents. All advanced pricing and products with options. It is a big deal and hopefully someone is on it but at times it seems like these issues go to a black hole.

I am still on 8.0.5 and do not use API and have not imported products since March 1, 2018.

I will keep you posted when they get this bug fixed.

Comment

Good to hear we are not the only one... bad to hear they are not addressing it!

Comment

Crickets???
        Speaking of crickets... does anyone EVER get a response from tech support from anything you enter into that so called "support" widget in the admin back end? Last several have NEVER received a response. How are you getting support?

Comment

Justpoppin, we email. We have had issues too. If you don't get an automatic response after you submit your request I'd email or call.
          Last edited by lukiegames; 04-12-2018, 01:04 PM. Reason: It cut off the end.

Comment

We apologize for the issue with the option prices, this is being investigated by our developers and is at the highest priority. Soon as an update is available you will be notified, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Comment

Also we are still on 7.6 and we have the problem now, so whatever the issue its not because of 8 or 8.1

Comment

lukiegames Thanks for the additional information! I'll forward it over to our developer to be sure they know this.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcart-William View Post
                  lukiegames Thanks for the additional information! I'll forward it over to our developer to be sure they know this.
                  Any update on this??

Comment

NMTEACO There was an update deployed to resolve this going forward for all merchants.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcart-William View Post
                      NMTEACO There was an update deployed to resolve this going forward for all merchants.
                      Will the prices go back to normal automatically, or will we need to go through every item and option to check?

Comment

NMTEACO The fix wasn't retroactive so it will not correct the prices that changed unfortunately. Going forward no other products will be affected.

Comment

we also have this problem and still running 8.0.5 - option prices off by 1 penny.

Comment

ebeegirl I apologize for the issue still occurring in your store, the fix for this is within the 8.1 update. It's currently still being released and may not have reached the server you are on yet.

Comment

thanks - I'll keep my eyes open for 8.1 - I'm also expecting modules to get turned off.

Comment

Working...
                              X