Google analytics conversion code issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google analytics conversion code issues

I've been having problems with Adwords showing duplicate conversions so I added the [invoice-number] to the code in the footer on checkout4 per the instructions. For some reason 3dcart is now automatically changing &currency_code=USD to a weird symbol (that I cannot post here for some reason) cy_code=USD. This is resulting in a tag error. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks
    Dana

P.S. this is the symbol it keeps changing the "&curren" portion to to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_sign_(typography)
    Last edited by Danab; 05-13-2018, 01:04 PM.

I just fixed this on my own store this morning. Change "&curren" to "&curren".
    www.stsi.com
    Network Infrastructure and Fiber Optics (AMP/Tyco, APC, Belden, Corning, Hubbell, Leviton, Ortronics, Panduit), Audio, Computer, and Video Cables, and much more!

Comment

Craig60 Did it actually save for you? I tried that multiple times and it is still doing the weirdo character as soon as I save the changes. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Yes, it saved for me. I had to make sure that I wasn't using the WYSIWYG editor, though. (Just the plain text editor.) It seems to me as if the plain text editor shouldn't change any of the text in the first place, but it appears to...
        Last edited by Craig60; 05-25-2018, 06:37 AM.
        www.stsi.com
        Network Infrastructure and Fiber Optics (AMP/Tyco, APC, Belden, Corning, Hubbell, Leviton, Ortronics, Panduit), Audio, Computer, and Video Cables, and much more!

Comment

Working...
        X