Problem With Make-An-Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With Make-An-Offer

I have been using Make-An-Offer for years now, with great effect. In fact probably above 95% of my website sales go through the feature.

My problem is that for the last month or so, my new listings now do not show "make an offer" even though I have the option checked on the "advanced" tab.

What may or may be related to this is the fact that I now bulk upload listings via CSV instead of creating them by hand. Still, I have tried manually checking the option as well as checking the option via bulk update, to no effect.

Need some help, as this is a showstopper issue for me i.e. listings with no "make an offer do not sell on the website unless "make an offer" is back

Well the issue is fixed. Turns out that it was a bug I encountered several years ago, but was never fixed. For some reason, when COST is above a certain number, MAKE AN OFFER is disabled. Workaround - remove all COST data

Comment

broudie Sorry you experienced this when using the make an offer module. We did some testing but couldn't reproduce the issue. Are you able to submit a ticket to support with the steps included so we can investigate this further? Thanks!

Comment

very likely the cost you are trying out is very low. When COST is above $3000, Make an offer just disappears. Try a listing with cost = $1K, then check to see if Make an offer button will be on the listing (it will). Then change the COST to $3K, make an offer button will disappear. I already submitted a ticket

Comment

Are you able to provide that ticket number so I can check the status and possibly get an update? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X