Australia Post Integration Broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia Post Integration Broken

One of my original selection criteria for a shopping cart was the ability to integrate with Australia Post and do real time shipping calculations. This worked for 6 years until the latest release when the AP API was updated. Originally logged on the 22nd May this issue has still not been fully resolved. In the interim I have had to switch it off completely and setup custom shipping - which is less than ideal.

Issue 1: the original shipping module used grams as the weight. This was changed to kilograms. 3dCart have now allowed you to select which you use which means I don't need to go through and update well over a 1000 products and options
    Issue 2: despite selecting show all shipping options - it now only shows one - Express Post which is more expensive. I need it to show ALL shipping options available.

I have logged another call and have as yet had no response. Again I am have had to reactivate custom shipping.

I want to run an End of Financial Year (30 June) starting next week. I am already recording a lot of abandoned carts - customers phoning me to ask what is going on etc. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks Sue
    Sue
    Fabric Garden
    fabricgarden.com.au

fabricgarden I apologize for the problems occurring with Australia post. Do you have the ticket ID so I can check the status and possibly expedite it? Thanks!

Comment

3dcart-William That would be appreciated. My ticket number is MLV-290-74936.
      Sue
      Fabric Garden
      fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

After taking the time to write a test plan for 3dCart - I have some positive news to report - the API integration has been fixed. Unfortunately at the expense of sales.
        Sue
        Fabric Garden
        fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

Working...
        X