Can't seem to make changes to default.css

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't seem to make changes to default.css

I've been messing around with a new core template on our dev site and I've run into something strange with the default css file.

For starters, I've been working on the listing_0 template. In order to save time, I added a <style> section to the top of the listing_0 template so that I could quickly make and test changes without having to keep flipping back to the default.css file.

Now that I have things looking close to how I want them, I am trying to move these new css items into the default.css file, but for some reason, it's not applying these changes. It's as though all of my new styles don't exist. BTW - I am checking the changes in FF (which updates the css automatically), but I have still tried clearing both the store and browser cache to no avail. I have also checked the /web/assets/templates/bikes-core/css/default.css file to confirm that it is showing my latest save date.

I know that I am missing something simple here. Can anyone shed some light on this bizarre behavior?

onering if changes were working fine when they were in the listing template but not working when you move them to default.css, the possibility is browsers cache. if you already cleared that, there must be some broken code within the CSS that you added which makes your CSS invalid. it happens sometimes when we copy and paste the code and miss something. If you can PM me the URL and point me to the changes that you added, I can take a look for you.
    tangopixel.com
    Website Design and Development

Comment

onering so yes the issue was broken code. you are missing closing curly bracket which makes everything invalid after that line https://www.screencast.com/t/ZuCVYAq9G1
      adding closing bracket after line 1102 will fix the issue.

.reveal-if-active {
      opacity: 0;
      max-height: 0;
      overflow: hidden;
      transform: scale(0.8);
      transition: 0.5s;
      }
      input[type="radio"]:checked ~ &,
      input[type="checkbox"]:checked ~ & {
      opacity: 1;
      max-height: 100px;
      overflow: visible;
      padding: 10px 20px;
      transform: scale(1);
      }
      tangopixel.com

Comment

I knew it had to be something simple. I'm not sure how I could have missed this, but thank you much! I was starting to lose my mind.

Comment

No worries. Thank you
          tangopixel.com

Comment

Working...
          X