Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Email Delivery Status Notification (FAILURES!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Delivery Status Notification (FAILURES!)

the order confirmation emails I am sending to my customers are coming back as delivery status notification failures. I know that it isn't just a problem with the customer putting their email in wrong because I made an order myself from my personal email account and the email didn't get to me, wasn't even in my spam filter, and in my company email it bounced back as delivery status failure. Anybody else experience this? How can I fix it??

Yes, we are having the same problem. We had a ransomware attack on our mail server on June 26th and took that opportunity to move Exchange from on premise to hosted O365 and it started somewhere after that - I put a ticket in today and assumed it was something on my end....

I guess not....

Here is one of the NDR's. They aren't always the same error - seems like a lot of them are the receiving mail server blocking SPAM

"Reason: Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 50.97.150.229 is not allowed to send from <soloperformance.com> per it's SPF Record. Please inspect your SPF settings, and try again. IB508"

DaveW

Comment

Working...
    X