Mobile and background images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile and background images

Hey all, we're using the justswell responsive template at http://firstrespondershope-com.3dcartstores.com.

Trying to have different background images on different pages, ex. Home, About Us, Contact Us, etc. Currently just added the .jpg to the 'background' field of the body in default-modified.css, is there an easy way to modify that for each individual page?

Also trying to get that same background image to display on the mobile site, with no luck so far.

Any advise or tips that would point me in the right direction on these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

I'm not sure 3dcart is right platform for such type of websites . Simple WP would do much better job for you ...3dcart is focused on eCommerce while your site is more like a blog...

Comment

I have to agree with kalaja. If you aren't going to be selling products from your store, then you may want to see about getting a hosted blog through www.wordpress.com
      - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

I also want to add that I am currently helping a friend set up a Wix site, and their themes are really nice, easy to use, and highly customizable. They have come a long way, and moving fast. I wish some of their features were in 3d!

Comment

Working...
        X