Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product Review Module: Shipped email sent at same time as Product email.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Review Module: Shipped email sent at same time as Product email.

Customers are receiving the request for a review when the product is shipped. For example,

1. Order status is changed to Shipped.
    2. SHIPPED email is sent on 8/23
    3. PRODUCT REVIEW email is sent on 8/23

The customer has not received the product because there is are 1-5 ship days. We have specified that 10 days should elapse before the REVIEW letter is sent.

Is anyone having this problem? I hope I have been clear what the problem is. Tech support suggest I create a new status. So, after 10 days from changing status to "Shipped", I must go into every shipped order with status of shipped and select new "Send Review Letter" status.
    Last edited by Davef; 08-24-2018, 11:59 AM. Reason: Added 10 days after Shipped status (paragraph 4)

I get what you're saying. That's strange. :\

Regarding switching to the "Send Review Letter" status, you should be able to do that in bulk from the orders table. Just go to the tab with all your Shipped status orders and use the check boxes to select them, and use the dropdown to change their status.
    - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Thanks Dean. I'd prefer that the Product Review email be sent 10 days after the Shipped email. That's what it' supposed to do, correct? Without having to manually change it to a new status. Isn't that what the Automated Review Module is for? Who wants their customer to receive a Product Review letter BEFORE they receive the Shipped email?

Comment

Just checked and mine is working fine. Definitely sounds like an issue they need to fix. Have you tried re-saving the settings for the product review emails?

Comment

Davef Yeah definitely, it should work the way you think it should work. You'll want to submit a ticket on that.
          - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Thanks to Shawn at the CartDesigner for his assistance. And thank you DeanP for your support. I asked them to deleted the scheduled scripts module. Although it is not enabled, it may be triggering somehow. We are hoping that may solve the problem.

Comment

Oh oh. That didn't work. Now the reviews are disabled. I've placed another ticket.

Comment

Working...
              X